BENEFIT

Need a sweet deal on your stay? Your next adventure is just a click away with our holiday offers.

Luxury Honeymoon

Celebrate your new life with 6+ blissful nights throughout the season in a Superior Sea View with Jacuzzi or Suites.

Honeymooners receive

  • Champagne or wine upon arrival
  • VIP check-in
  • Special honeymoon décor
  • Exclusive room amenities
  • Healthy snacks in your room
  • One spa treatment for two

Get in touch with the hotel at +302831071471 or reservations@thesyntopiahotel.gr to make arrangements.

Syntopia Special

Requires 30% deposit with the remaining 70% settled upon arrival

Our exclusive, non-refundable offer. Enjoy 4+ nights throughout the season in a Double Sea View, Superior Sea View, Superior Sea View with Jacuzzi, or Suites. Receive a 10% discount if your stay exceeds 10 nights.

Guest Perks

  • Welcome drink
  • Bottle of wine or champagne upon arrival
  • VIP check-in
  • Healthy snacks in your room
  • 20% discount on spa services

 Get in touch with the hotel at +302831071471 or reservations@thesyntopiahotel.gr to make arrangements.